Why live in Palm Harbor? Instead of a whole lot of text and bad writing, here are a few bullet points. Enjoy.
- Gulf of Mexico, waterfront homes
- Close to Tampa International Airport, 30-45 minute drive
- Great schools, including Palm Harbor University High School, East Lake High School, Countryside High School
- Old Palm Harbor downtown area, with Peggy O'Neils, Thirsty Marlin, Boyle's Backyard
- More Old Palm Harbor downtown: annual Parrothead Festival, antique car shows, Taste of Palm Harbor
- Fishing, on the Gulf of Mexico and the Intra coastal waterway, inshore for speckled trout, redfish, tarpon, snook, flounder or go off shore for grouper, snapper, amberjack and more
- Kayaking, kayak in the mango groves, watch the dolphins, manatees, sees living sponges, much more
- Golf courses, there are several golf courses in Palm Harbor, the crown jewel is Innisbrook's Copperhead Course, and there are also Tarpon Woods golf course, Chi Chi Rodriguez golf club, Lansbrook golf club and several other excellent venues
- Retirement, Highland Lakes is a terrific active adult community with access to Lake Tarpon and has unlimited golf for the residents of Highland Lakes
Just check out the lifestyle in Palm Harbor. You're gonna love it.